Deep Dream Generator and reality

I was browsing Facebook today and saw this image:

I liked the tank picture, but I didn't like it was on soviet colors.
So I decided to see if I could do something better.
I searched for an image of an Abrams tank and found this one:

And used it as a base image for the Deep Dream Generator to try create a better image. This is what it created:

As a prompt (the text used by the AI to create the image) I used: "An electric Abrams tank, as designed by Elon Musk, shooting a death ray in a World War II scene, crackling with energy, painted in the allies colors."

Honestly, it was not quite what I had in mind. But it surprised me that it changed the real Abrams into a more caricature of a tank. I like the addition of a second tank and more smoke in the background.

Comments